Thursday, August 12, 2010

today was cleaning house day!

today I cleaned house with my sister and im getting ready tonight to go thought some of my mom's old stuff. with my sisters coming over at 5:30pm tonight fun time. I Just know that some of the things im going thought tonight remind me of my mother what kind of a women she was a fun loving women who was loved by everyone she know and that know her. she told me life is to short not to have fun and i have that part of my mom were I Make people try to have a good time in life. My dad told me somthing lastnight that going to say with me forever he said that we did everything we could do for your mom and that we have remeber the good times we had with her even if we feel somedays that what we did was never to much we just know that the lord as her now and that she is looking out for us as one of are angels along we some many here on earth with us and thoughts that past on.. we love you mom and I miss you everyday but, I just remeber to smile and life goes on.. love your sweetheart Joelenne..

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the house cleaning. Your dad is right. Your Mom and my Mom and Dad are always looking out for us. And, I think that Heavenly Father put you and me as friends right at this time in our lives for a reason. You are doing so well, you know. I hope tonight is fun for you and you get through it, I'm off to play at work, again...sigh. :)

    ReplyDelete