Friday, August 6, 2010

Life is only once and fun if you let it be!

I'm going to tell you about something that happend to me when i was reading lastnight I had a feeling that everything was going to way it meant to go before I know that im loved with family and friends wich im so, greatful for the ones from now and the past and there way they all are with me. My mom told me once I'm never alone and she is right she is with me more thought my friends I went to lunch today with cindy and ali and feeled her love thought them. I know what im meant to do here and that is be a the best friend that I can be to people and help them thought what help that may be and maybe someday find someone that understands me better then i know myself and to be with and if not just have the best life that I can while im here on this earth with everyone one I know and love for just being them.. I know I have came a long way in a year scence my mom been gone im better becouse of her and my family.. I Have a good heart and always thing of others before myself that just the way I am and woundnt change me for the world.. thanks mom for rasing me the way that you did.. love you forever forever! your sweetheart!

1 comment:

  1. I love that you are blogging! Isn't it amazing how the Lord puts people in our lives at the right time? Thats how I feel about you guys. I'm glad that you were able to come. You are doing so well, and you've come a long way kiddo! :o)

    ReplyDelete